Some Things To Know About Andrew Yakubu

• He was sacked by GEJ for misappropriation and reported to the EFCC.
.
• APC criticised Goodluck Jonathan for sacking him.
Image result for Andrew Yakubu

.
• Andrew Yakubu was one of the 2015 presidential election financiers for APC.
.
• Andrew Yakubu was preparing to challengee El-Rufai in Guber election 2019 until last week.
.
Is El-Rufai behind his ordeal? God will always use them to expose themselves.
.
By Yemi Ayodele Ayeni
Source: The Punch
Share on Google Plus

About daltose blog

My names are Dalamu Oluwatosin Abiodun, hailed from Ijebu North Local Government Ogun State, I acquire my First Degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics (B.sc Computer Science) at Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Ogun state. I am a programmer. I like reading, writing and exploring.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment