A Lady Got Embarrassed For Not Responding To Guy Chat On Facebook

The Lady make a comment while posting it on Facebook.
Nothing wey ladies eye no go see ooo...na by force to chat with u abikilode,,,,fuck those immature guys out Dre....my love where u dey come n claim your right ooo before some guys start falling into comma for her sake o

See The Conversation below:
No automatic alt text available.


No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.

No automatic alt text available.



Share on Google Plus

About daltose blog

My names are Dalamu Oluwatosin Abiodun, hailed from Ijebu North Local Government Ogun State, I acquire my First Degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics (B.sc Computer Science) at Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Ogun state. I am a programmer. I like reading, writing and exploring.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment