Saheed Osupa Send Warmest Birthday Message to K1 De Ultimate

Deepest & most soulful best wishes to you, maestro and dearest Brother/Master(K1 de Ultimate). The inspiration, dedication and joy that you spread through your music to the world is truly timeless, best therapy sometimes is a music. Am sending across my best wishes to one of the best person I know. My Oga at the top(Oluaye Baba sekinat),You are not Old, you are vintage sir. May you be gifted with biggest joys and never ending bliss, after all, You yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the BEST sir. #happy_Birthday_to_you #k1_de_ultimate.
With love & gratitude, happy 60th Birthday (K1 de Ultimate)
Share on Google Plus

About daltose blog

My names are Dalamu Oluwatosin Abiodun, hailed from Ijebu North Local Government Ogun State, I acquire my First Degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics (B.sc Computer Science) at Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Ogun state. I am a programmer. I like reading, writing and exploring.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment