A Guy Commit Suicide Because A Lady Jilted Him(PHOTOS)

Now committing suicide is now a new fashion. God have mercy on these young ones. hmm I read his letter he wrote before poisoning himself to death and I was like what!!!!? why do u kill urself cos ur girl has taken another guy.? hmm

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and indoor

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

No automatic alt text available.


Share on Google Plus

About daltose blog

My names are Dalamu Oluwatosin Abiodun, hailed from Ijebu North Local Government Ogun State, I acquire my First Degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics (B.sc Computer Science) at Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye Ogun state. I am a programmer. I like reading, writing and exploring.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment